Re: What is Turface?

back / zurück

Abgeschickt von Paul Perakos am 02 April, 2006 um 23:59:04

Antwort auf: Re: How and Where You Plant is As Important von Anthony Darby am 01 April, 2006 um 23:41:07:

Turface is a brand name for the crushed clay material that is sold for use at baseball fields. There are various brands. It keeps the moisture even and seems to protect against rot.

Here is a photo of Soilmaster, which looks exactly like "Turface" though it is supposed to be a higher quality.



back / zurück