Re: Cypripedium calceolus

back / zurück

Abgeschickt von Sylvain Burgaud am 12 April, 2005 um 00:01:09

Antwort auf: Re: Cypripedium calceolus von Uta von Rad am 11 April, 2005 um 11:39:45:

Hi Uta,

Thank you very much for your answer. I did what you advised me and here are the roots :

Effectively, they are not healthy at all, all their tips are dead and many roots are damaged. Moreover, there was another shoot completly rotted (I cut it off). So I decided to bathe the roots for 30 minutes in a fungicide called Benlate (I used it with success on a reginae) and to repot my plant in a complete inorganic mix like you told me : 3 parts of sand, 2 parts of perlite, two part of small clay peebles and some lime. Here is the result :

It doesn't look nice at all, and I don't think the shoot will survive, but maybe (if I am very lucky) there will have a new one this year or next year. So, if this shoot dies, do I have to carry on watering my plant as often as a healthy one, even if I can't see anything out of the substrate? Do I have to fertilize sometimes or not at all? Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

Best regards and thanks again Uta

Sylvain

Antworten:

back / zurück